A team of highly experienced dental expert runs our dental department and they are offering treatments such as:
Oral Surgery Procedures
- Present of an-erupted teeth can cause different complications such as jaw pain, reduced mouth opening or spreading of infection. Surgical extraction is the mostly therapy of choice especially for an-erupted wisdom teeth.
- Jaw & tooth cysts can be treated by simple surgical procedure.
- Surgical soft-tissue corrections can provide more successful future prosthetic treatment.
- Surgery of maxillary sinus is therapy of choice for chronically sinusitis or accidentally sinus perforation during extraction of posterior teeth.
- Dental implants are used to replace missing roots and support future fixed or removable prosthetic restorations (Dentures, Bridges or Crowns).
- Dental Implant can be placed in the position of missing tooth immediately after its extraction or after bone healing phases of 3 months.
- Dental Implant can be loaded with prosthetic restorations immediately after its insertion or after osseointegration (bone healing around implant) present about three months later.
- Dental Implants can be fabricated from titanium or zirconium.
Bridges and Dentures
- Bridges and dentures are two ways to restore a badly damaged tooth or replace a lost tooth.
- They are providing adequate functional, phonetic & aesthetic requests of edentulous 0r partial-edentulous patients.
Orthodontics at Any Age
- Orthodontic treatment includes the use of braces or other appliances to put gentle pressure on teeth to move them into the right position.
Root Canal Treatment
- Root canal treatment is the process of removing the infected, injured or dead pulp from a tooth.
- Root canal treatment is some time requested as pre-prosthetic treatment.
- While there are several different types of fillings available to fill a cavity, it is entirely up to you to decide what type is to be used.
- If the tooth is damaged but not lost, a crown (also called a cap) can be used to cover the damaged part of your tooth. This protects your tooth from further damage.
- With the need to look good, over the years, there has been a steady increase demand for Cosmetic Dentistry. Here, utilizing certain procedures, a person’s appearance can be changed to an extent. The following cosmetic procedures are offered:
Bonding and Veneers
- To change teethcolor, shape or spacing and with minimal damaging of dental tissue.
Whitening / Bleaching
- Although teeth are not naturally meant to be completely white, many people want whiter teeth for that confident and brighter smile. Accordingly, a wide range of "whitening" options are available.
- “Zoom Whiting Lamp” provides changing of teeth color within 45 minutes.
- These veneers are bonded to the surface of teeth to correct chips, gaps, or additional problems.